Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy Birthday my dear Kuding Miao !!!~~~

18.3.2009

First of all, i would like to wish my dearest brother a very happy birthday !!!!!~~~ yes, today is his big day, hehe.... He is 19 years old lor this year....
i am so sorry as i cant celebrate with him on this special day. Well, i did treat him at Kinsahi Sushi restaurant at Bukit Indah JJ last week with my parents as well. And, the bill cost me a bomb!!!!~~~ but, not to worry, it only happens once in a blue moon and i still can afford it ..... :P

The second shocking news was that i just receive my April scedule and to my surprise, i have to work GRAVEYARD SHIFT !!!!~~~ in other words, I need to work midnight shift, which is from 12am till 8.30am ...OH MY GOSH !!!!!! i cant imagine how's the life is if i work at "terbalik" hour.

I have contemplated to quit if i work graveyard shift, and now it happens to me to work in the graveyard pula !!! SIGH !!!!~~~ After a second thought, i found that reality is cruel sometimes, it does't allow me to quit. If i quit, i will be free from the work pressure, free from the demanding and annoying customer, free to do anything at my own pace at anytime anywhere... yes, there are lot more benefits, BUT, it consists of ONE disadvantage, and i cant conquer this only disadvantage. I need MONEY to survive in KL !!!! Man cant live without money and it is a fact ! I need to face it still even though i m NOT x 1,000,000 willing to work graveyard shift !!!! SIGH !!!!! What to do??? I am spendthrift whenever i have money and seldom save for future, which mike always remind me to do so but i didn't! Cant quit now lor, as economy is not good, hard to get new job. Thus, i muz be strong !!!!! be steady !!!!! be positive to face whatever challenges that is "welcoming" me.

On top of that, during the non-office hour, i am really enjoy and happy to lead a happy life with mike, xin yi, mei wah, jia ho(my colleague as well), and newly move-in housemate Tony and her gal (Eileen). I feel fortunate to have such good housemates... This brings me back to the memory of my university life, whereby we all have dinner together, chit-chatting together without much worries.

Well, life still have to go on even though you do not like your job. So, better look at the positive side! Lead a happy and quality life without much worry in the stupid job issue.

kristy, 18.3.2009, 10:11-today is my off day, can stay at home andrelax!!! HOORAY !!!

4 comments:

  1. aiyo!now i know u got a blog already:p Anyway..only quit your job after u get another offer@@~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!! i support u to resign from this shit job. It is not worth to work there anymore. You are not learning anything from there and it's time to quit. No worry, even the economy is not good, there are still some company hiring people. I believe u deserve a better job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to blogspot! hahaha

    attached some photos in your blog la..more attractive mah:p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha....now oly i realise there are comment box in my blog, and now only i know how i can post it, haha..... wat a slow learner i am!!!!~~~~

    thx for all the comments.....

    to kaikai: yes, i will attach more pic when i explore how to do so.

    to bubbles: thx for your encouragement!!! i learn lot from the current job, is juz that i dun like the job nature, and deal with all the demanding customer !!! well, i definitely quit IF ONLY I GOT NEW JOB.... :P

    to justine: thx for your comments, recommend any job to me le...

    ReplyDelete