Monday, March 30, 2009

off day

30.3.2009

Yes, today is my off day, so i stay at home to have good rest. Basically, i didn't rest whole day. I clean my house as it has been ages since i last clean it. I clear my stuff on my table. It used to be a lot of unused things occupied my desk, for example, the books (which i cant finish reading since i bought it 4 years ago), the facial cream and so on. Well, i used up 2 hours to tidy up my stuff alone and clean my room. I used another an hour to mop the floor, wash the toilet!!!! It was more tired than i working 8 hours at office, as i no need to use so much energy as compared with doing the cleaning.

What a tired day, but it is a good chance for me to do some exercise besides jogging.

kristy, 30.3.2009, 5:25-enjoy the moment to stay at home without going to work. :P:P:P

3 comments:

  1. Congrats for being selected for the government post. I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    u always like to clean home 1 la:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. nono....i dun like to clean house de...is juz that no choice lor... i 1 2 hire maid to do so de, but expensive le, RM50 per hour... rm 200 per mth !!!! so better to do it on my own.....

    ReplyDelete