Friday, April 24, 2009

Days @ e2 Power

21.4.2009

Today is Wednesday, is a day for me to remember. It is the last day of my first job.

I have been working for this job since July 2008, and it is 10 months until now.

I am happy to quit this job, yet i miss my colleagues @ the office. They all are friendly colleagues and oways willing to help!

Undeniable, the working place is very nice, the air-cons is oways cool and never been hot. The office's decoration oways make u feel refresh and of coz the unlimited drinks u can drink (my favourite is milo) !!!!~~~

my best fren, ms joey!!!~~~us again

jason n me

office decoration

my working place

wai lian, azra, fara, me n ju

we are power puff team

azra and aisyah..

roslin, who sit beside me and we used to chat a lot, hehe...

kristy, 24.4.2009, 7.56pm-waiting for others housemates to come back

1 comment:

  1. wow, u resign dy?? then u found new job dy?? pls update me can?? happy to hear tat u r happie... hehe

    ReplyDelete