Thursday, April 9, 2009

experience of working graveyard shift

10.4.2009

Actually, working on graveyard shift isn't a big deal, just like Kai Kai Seen Seen leave in the previous comment, just take it as uni life. Yes, you will feel nothing as i believe we all used to zzz "early" in the morning (1~3 am) during our uni life rite?

However, the thing i cant adapt i believe is not the working hour anymore, but it is the environment you work in at that period. Just imagine, only 2 ppl in the whole huge office(in day time, it can fit up to 80~100+ppl), stay until the next morning. Moreover, when your colleague can sense and see that thg, don't you feel it is very eerie????

When i was scheduled to work with my collleague, all of my others colleagues bless me. Thier advices to me is :"dont listen to what he said !!!!"~~~ I do aware of that, thus i give my colleague "warning" that not tell me anythg the day before we work at graveyard shift.

During the whole shift (12am -8.30am), we chat quite a lot of thg actually, and i was quite happy also, as i totally didnt feel anythg abnormal. In fact, i was enjoy working with him, as 1stly, not much calls coming in, 2ndly, only both of us in the office, so we can speak as loud as we want, as much as we want, gossip as happy as we like (although i was the one who gossip only).

Wow, i never expect my 1st graveyard is such an experience. Any comment???

kristy, 10.9.2009, 8:10pm-was alone at home, all housemates still havnt come back from work....

1 comment:

  1. i'm suprised to see my name appear here! HAHA

    anyway i heard somebody said u going to resign??

    *oops is your colleague know about your blog?:p*

    ReplyDelete