Wednesday, April 8, 2009

graveyard shift starts !!!!

8.4.2009

Today is a boring day to me. I am working today, but at an odd hour, 12am till 8.30am next morning. So, the whole morning and afternoon doing nth, except get sufficient zzzz. I am the type of person who used to wake up early then finish my stuff only zzzz back. Dun understand? Easy, i will explain then. For example, this morning i wake up at 8am as usual, then i make breakfast to mike and do some clothes ironing. After that, i zzzz until 11am to have my breakfast cum lunch (branch). I watch drama in the afternoon, but get back to zzz at ar 2pm to 3+pm. I cant zzz for a long time, as i will headache, weird kid rite? haha.....

Basically, although graveyard shift is turning human's life updsie down, but there are few advantages as wel, like the call volume sure will be lesser and i will be more free, haha.... Also, i hear senior say u can even zzzz in the office if there is no call coming in. Thats the main reason i would like to try for graveyard shift. Well, hopefully,i wont fall asleeep tonite.

Lastly, i would like to wish my secondary best fren, chistine hor a belated happy birthday !!!!!~~~~

kristy, 8.4.2009, 4:47pm -bored at home.....

1 comment: